Poppies flowering. Which means it's nearly Christmas.
So here's my guide to Christmas present shopping:
• Buy presents throughout the year. You can often get them cheaper, it spreads the financial load, and you'll avoid the Christmas rush.
• Towards the end of November you'll be satisfied you're all organised and have got everyone covered.
• Close to Christmas - write a list of people you're buying presents for and a list of presents you've already bought.
• Compare the two lists.
• Realise that you've completely forgotten half your 'loved ones', while you've somehow got ten presents for one person.
• Go shopping amid the Christmas rush.
• Buy any old sh*t for the people you'd forgotten. • Get home and realise somehow you've bought ten presents for another person and somehow still completely forgotten another person.
• Go to Kmart at 10pm Christmas Eve and wrap presents till 2am.
• Open your presents on Christmas Day and realise everyone else put even less thought into it than you.
• Boxing Day - find a whole bunch of presents you'd bought during the year and somehow forgotten, that would have saved you all this trouble.
• Keep those presents cos they're better than the ones you got.
#sorryfamily #yourpresentsareawesome #honest